Why Consider Alliance Membership?
Alliance Partner companies join with the Career Center in providing professional assistance to UC Riverside students in the areas of career development, career employment and internship opportunities. Through their generosity, the Career Center is able to also provide special programming such as peer advising, virtual workshops, podcasts and other online resources.
Below are the four membership levels that the UCR Career Center provides as part of the alliance partner package. In addtion to our standard levels of participation, feel free to contact our office if you want a "customized" plan. We will work with your organization to design a partnership strategy that is unique.
Partner Membership Levels
Silver Partner - $2,000-$3,499
- One career fair registration of your choice at standard level. One direct e-mail advertisement to targeted student populations.
- Your company hyperlinked as employer of choice on Alliance member Webpage for one year.
- Recognition and acknowledgement as Alliance member in Career Center Calendar.
- Recognition as Alliance member on monitors in Career Center lobby.
- Special recognition designation on signs at Career Center events.
- Preferred participation in Career Center workshops and seminars.
- Advanced scheduling for on-campus interviews and company information sessions.
- Complimentary subscriptions to The Magazine of UC Riverside and Career Center Calendar (published 3 times a year).
Gold Partner - $3,499-$4,999
All benefits of Silver Partner plus:
- An additional career fair registration of your choice at standard level (2 in total).
- One direct e-mail advertisement per quarter to targeted student populations.
- SCOTjobs Web advertisement for one week.
- One creative event featuring your company such as an Open House, Coffee Chat, or Tech Talk.
Platinum Partner - $5,000-$9,999
All benefits of Gold Partner plus:
- An additional career fair registration of your choice at standard level (3 in total).
- Two direct e-mail advertisements per quarter to targeted student populations.
- One week as Featured Employer. Includes a customized consultation to make your Featured Employer of the Week events meet your recruiting goals. Branding examples:
- Prominent Banner on front page of Career Center website.
- Social Media Opportunity - Webinar, Facebook, Video Interview, Twitter.
- Creative event such as a Coffee Chat, Tech Talk or Open House.
Diamond Partner - $10,000 and more
All benefits of Platinum Partner plus:
- Sponsor-level registration at five career fairs throughout the year with prime location and when available, VIP parking.
- Name on Interview Room - Three spaces available.
- Spotlight in an additional issue of Career Center Calendar.
Thank you to the 2018-19 Alliance Partners
GEICO At GEICO, the nation's fourth-largest and fastest-growing auto insurance company, our associates drive our business and share our success through competitive salaries, excellent benefits and ample advancement opportunities.
Enterprise is an extended family of more than 65,000; a world-class company with homegrown roots. Through tremendous leadership and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees, we've built the largest rental car company in North America.
Visit the company site: http://www.enterprise.com/
In all that we do and all that we are, Kohl’s strives to embrace the core values that have long defined our mission. We look toward the future, but remain principled in the past.Our mission is upheld by these core values that we look for and encourage in all of our Associates.
Visit the company site: Kohls.com
We are soldiers of the sea, providing forces and detachments to naval ships and shore operations.
Learn more here: Marines.com/home
Our strategy: Students at risk of dropping out can be identified as early as elementary school by three early warning indicators known as the ABC’s: poor Attendance, disruptive Behavior and Course failure in math and English. City Year partners with public schools. We provide the extra people power to help schools implement intervention research shows to be effective, for the right students at the right times.
Visit the company site: Cityyear.org
U.S. Army Healthcare
Visit the company site: https://www.goarmy.com/amedd.html
Southern California Edison
Today's Southern California Edison is the product of more than a century of being there to provide reliable electric service, a necessity to modern life and progress, to some of the most dynamic areas of central, coastal and southern California.
Visit the company site: sce.com
The Princeton Review
The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep and college admission services company. For more than 35 years, students and their families have trusted us to help them get into their dream schools. We help students succeed in high school, college and beyond by giving them resources for better grades, better schools, and stronger applications.
Visit the company site: princetonreview.com
Inland Empire Utilities Agency
The Inland Empire Utilities Agency (IEUA) is a municipal water district formed on June 6, 1950, with a mission to supply water to the Chino Basin. Since then, IEUA has expanded its area of responsibility from a supplemental water supplier to a regional wastewater treatment agency with domestic and industrial disposal systems and energy recovery/production facilities, a recycled water supplier, and biosolids/compost provider. IEUA continues to be a leader in water quality management and conservation.
Visit the company site: http://www.ieua.org/
Since its founding by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company has not only grown to be the largest producer of paints and coatings in the United States, but is among the largest producers in the world..
Visit the company site: careers.sherwin-williams.com/careers/
At Sorenson Engineering, we integrate the most advanced micromachining technologies with over 50 years of expertise in machine innovations and unsurpassed quality standards. Our commitment to excellence is the pursuit and achievement of the respective goals of our key customers, employees, suppliers, community and shareholders by continuously advancing our capabilities in the realm of precision machining technologies. With reliance upon our traditions of technological innovation and pursuit of quality, we strive to be recognized for our unique ability to accomplish what others cannot, for our boldness in embracing challenging and difficult opportunities.
Visit the company site: http://www.sorensoneng.com/
At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities....
Visit the company site: Target.com