Why Consider Alliance Membership?
Alliance Partner companies join with the Career Center in providing professional assistance to UC Riverside students in the areas of career development, career employment and internship opportunities. Through their generosity, the Career Center is able to also provide special programming such as peer advising, virtual workshops, podcasts and other online resources.
Below are the four membership levels that the UCR Career Center provides as part of the alliance partner package. In addition to our standard levels of participation, feel free to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a "customized" plan. We will work with your organization to design a partnership strategy that is unique.
Partner Membership Levels
Silver Partner - $2,000-$3,499
- One career fair registration of your choice at standard level.
- Advanced scheduling for virtual (Fall) or hybrid (Winter/Spring) information sessions.
- One customized virtual interview schedule.
- One direct email advertisement to target student populations (up to 5,000 students).
- Preferred participation in Career Center workshops and seminars.
- Special recognition designation on signs at Career Center events.
- Recognition as an Alliance member on the 85" Career Center lobby monitor.
- Your company hyperlinked as employer of choice on Alliance member webpage for one year.
- Featured as Alliance member on window panel in Career Center Library.
- Advisory Board Membership - Two meetings a year (Fall and Spring).
Gold Partner - $3,499-$4,999
All benefits of Silver Partner plus:
- An additional career fair registration of your choice at standard level (2 in total).
- One creative event featuring your company, such as a Coffee Chat, Tech Talk, or Open House.
- A second direct e-mail advertisement to targeted student populations (up to 5,000 students).
- Hot Jobs website advertisement for two weeks.
- One Resume Book (available Fall and Spring quarters only).
- Participation or mentorship within a Career Development Program (if desired).
- Priority to "invitation-only" events such as Job Discovery Series, mock interviews, and boutique networking event.
Platinum Partner - $5,000-$9,999
All benefits of Gold Partner plus:
- An additional career fair registration of your choice at standard level (3 in total).
- Two direct e-mail advertisements per quarter to targeted student populations (up to 5,000 students).
- One week as Featured Employer. Includes a customized consultation to make sure your Featured Employer of the Week events meet your recruiting goals. Branding examples:
- Prominent Banner on front page of Career Center website.
- Social Media Opportunity - Webinar, Facebook, Video Interview, Twitter.
- Virtual or Hybrid Information Session.
- Creative event such as a Coffee Chat, Tech Talk, Open House, or Featured Booth.
Diamond Partner - $10,000 and more
All benefits of Platinum Partner plus:
- Sponsor-level registration at five career fairs throughout the year including pre-fair marketing campaign.
- Prominent Banner on front page of Career Center website for one week each quarter.
- Name on Interview Suite - Three spaces available.
Thank you to the 2019-20 Alliance Partners