Locate the Career Center.
- Bookmark the campus map.
Get the quarterly career calendar.
- Our quarterly career calendar lists workshops, career fairs, employer information sessions and more!
- Attend the Freshman Game Plan Workshop.
Log in to UCR Handshake.
- Find job listings, build your profile/resume, research options and more by clicking here.
Learn about resources.
- Attend a Resume Writing Workshop and create your resume on UCR Handshake
- Learn more about resumes and see examples.
Get involved! Consider joining a business-related student organization.
Research summer opportunities.
- Get your resume reviewed during drop-in hours at the Career Center (Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., and Friday, 10 a.m.-noon).
Explore academic majors and meet with a pre-business advisor.
- Review UCR majors, read the upper division course descriptions in the course catalog, and talk to upper division students and/or academic advisors in preferred majors.
Research summer opportunities and internships.