RSVP for Events
The Career Center offers a variety of workshops, information sessions, and other events during the year. It is helpful for us to know what kind of turn-out to expect. If you are interested in these events, please follow the directions below to RSVP.
RSVP for a workshop
Log in to SCOTLink using the button at the right.
- Click the events tab across the top of the page.
- Choose the appropriate category for the event (Career Fairs, Information Sessions, Workshops).
- Select the particular event of interest from the list.
- An email will be sent to your university email on file in SCOTLink the day before the event as a reminder.
RSVP & submit your resume for a career fair
- Log in to SCOTLink.
- Check DOCUMENTS and make sure that the resume you want to submit is the default resume.
- Go to EVENTS and RSVP for the Career Fair of choice.
- Submit your resume to specific companies by clicking on MODIFY YOUR RSVP INFORMATION