The Career Center offers a variety of workshops, information sessions, and other events during the year and it is helpful for our programming to know what kind of turn-out to expect. If you are interested in these events, please follow the directions below to RSVP.
RSVP for a workshop
Log in to SCOTLink using the button at the right
- Click the events tab across the top of the page
- Choose the appropriate category for the event (Career Fairs, Information Sessions, Workshops)
- Select the particular event of interest from the list
- An email will be sent to your university email on file in SCOTLink the day before the event as a reminder.
RSVP & submit your resume for Career Fairs
- Login to SCOTLink
- Check DOCUMENTS and make sure that the resume you want to submit is the default resume
- Go to EVENTS and RSVP for the Career Fair of choice
- Submit your resume to specific companies by clicking on MODIFY YOUR RSVP INFORMATION